Gangnam Style's, Psy, hopes to ease tension in Korea
FRESNO, calif. (KFSN) -- South Korean rapper "Psy" who became known for his hit Gangnam Style is hoping his new song will ease tensions in the region.
Psy recently released this video for his new song, "Gentleman." the lyrics say they dress like gentlemen but act like naughty boys.
Psy showcased the video in South Korea's World Cup Stadium which is only about 30 miles from North Korea.
He also had a message about the escalating crisis.
Psy said, "Me and 50,000 Korean people, we're gonna sing out loud, we're gonna shout out loud, and we are really close to there. It's a bit north to us right now. So they can hear it I think. They can hear it. They can hear it, our voice."
Psy's Gangnam Style video had 1.5 billion YouTube hits.
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns 31 min ago
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires 48 min ago
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life" 32 min ago
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers 18 min ago
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Tulare County-based drug smuggling ring busted