Gangnam Style's, Psy, hopes to ease tension in Korea
FRESNO, calif. (KFSN) -- South Korean rapper "Psy" who became known for his hit Gangnam Style is hoping his new song will ease tensions in the region.
Psy recently released this video for his new song, "Gentleman." the lyrics say they dress like gentlemen but act like naughty boys.
Psy showcased the video in South Korea's World Cup Stadium which is only about 30 miles from North Korea.
He also had a message about the escalating crisis.
Psy said, "Me and 50,000 Korean people, we're gonna sing out loud, we're gonna shout out loud, and we are really close to there. It's a bit north to us right now. So they can hear it I think. They can hear it. They can hear it, our voice."
Psy's Gangnam Style video had 1.5 billion YouTube hits.
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Fresno State men's basketball to play in CBI tourney
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria 7 min ago
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Runners hit streets for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago 20 min ago