Help for Boston Marathon victims
There is help for those victims in the Boston Marathon explosions.
RESOURCES FOR MARATHON VICTIMS:
American Red Cross's Safe and Well website: This allows people to register their status with the Red Cross so family members can search for them.
Strangers Offering Housing to Marathon Victims:
Marathon participants or spectators who are stranded in the Boston area and need a place to stay can fill out THIS FORM to connect with people who are offering housing.
WHERE TO SUBMIT TIPS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Anyone with information about the incident at the Boston Marathon is encouraged to call the Boston Police Department's tip line: 1-800-494-TIPS or call the department's task force tip line at 617-223-6610 or email email@example.com
Community members wanting 2 help this investigation can call 1(800) CALL-FBI or the BPD's Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 1 (800) 494-TIPS
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
boston marathon explosions, national/world
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos