Powerball winning numbers have been drawn
DES MOINES, Iowa -- The winning numbers have been drawn for the $360 million Powerball jackpot.
The winning numbers drawn Wednesday night: 2, 11, 26, 34, 41 and a Powerball of 32.
The jackpot is considered the third largest in Powerball history and the seventh largest overall.
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law 23 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends 9 min ago
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- Fighting the flu with exercise
39 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new California...
23 min ago
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos