4 dead in St. Louis murder-suicide, police say
ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis police say an argument inside a business south of downtown escalated into gun violence, with a man shooting three other people before turning the gun on himself.
Police Capt. Michael Sack said the shooting happened Thursday afternoon in a building that houses multiple businesses. The victims' names have not been released. Sack said they appeared to be in their early-40s to mid-50s in age.
Sack said the three victims worked in the building. He did not have any other details about them. An employee of another business heard gunshots and called police.
The street about five minutes south of St. Louis is lined with antique shops, kitsch stores and other shops. Police cordoned off the area around the business.
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno 48 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender 31 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
51 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex...
34 min ago