4 dead in St. Louis murder-suicide, police say
ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis police say an argument inside a business south of downtown escalated into gun violence, with a man shooting three other people before turning the gun on himself.
Police Capt. Michael Sack said the shooting happened Thursday afternoon in a building that houses multiple businesses. The victims' names have not been released. Sack said they appeared to be in their early-40s to mid-50s in age.
Sack said the three victims worked in the building. He did not have any other details about them. An employee of another business heard gunshots and called police.
The street about five minutes south of St. Louis is lined with antique shops, kitsch stores and other shops. Police cordoned off the area around the business.
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos