4 dead in St. Louis murder-suicide, police say
ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis police say an argument inside a business south of downtown escalated into gun violence, with a man shooting three other people before turning the gun on himself.
Police Capt. Michael Sack said the shooting happened Thursday afternoon in a building that houses multiple businesses. The victims' names have not been released. Sack said they appeared to be in their early-40s to mid-50s in age.
Sack said the three victims worked in the building. He did not have any other details about them. An employee of another business heard gunshots and called police.
The street about five minutes south of St. Louis is lined with antique shops, kitsch stores and other shops. Police cordoned off the area around the business.
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime