JetBlue glitch snarls air traffic for passengers
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Dozens of JetBlue flights are slowly returning to normal Friday morning after a computer glitch triggered delays.
The carrier turned to Twitter to advise customers of what was going on.
JetBlue says a computer failure limited the airline's ability to dispatch planes.
The system was eventually restored but JetBlue says customers should expect delays throughout the day.
It's instructing passengers to check the JetBlue website for flight status updates.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover