JetBlue glitch snarls air traffic for passengers
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Dozens of JetBlue flights are slowly returning to normal Friday morning after a computer glitch triggered delays.
The carrier turned to Twitter to advise customers of what was going on.
JetBlue says a computer failure limited the airline's ability to dispatch planes.
The system was eventually restored but JetBlue says customers should expect delays throughout the day.
It's instructing passengers to check the JetBlue website for flight status updates.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Singer Juan Gabriel released from Vegas hospital
- Easter Brunch recipe