Paddleboarder's video captures close encounter with shark
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA -- Scary video out of California. A paddleboarder went looking for sharks and found them swimming right underneath his board, even bumping it.
Mike Durand says he heard two large sharks were spotted off the coast of Manhattan Beach, so he went to check it out. Watch the video here to see it from his perspective.
The sharks are believed to be juvenile great whites, measuring upwards of seven feet long.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos