Minnesota man gets calls after building snow kidney
COTTAGE GROVE, MN -- A Minnesota man could get a new kidney after building a snow kidney to attract potential donors.
Jim Gorbunow has had diabetes since he was seven. He had a kidney transplant in 2000, but last summer, his new kidney started failing.
He built a kidney out of snow last week, and when it made the news, people started calling from across the country offering to donate a kidney.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 50 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos