Minnesota man gets calls after building snow kidney
COTTAGE GROVE, MN -- A Minnesota man could get a new kidney after building a snow kidney to attract potential donors.
Jim Gorbunow has had diabetes since he was seven. He had a kidney transplant in 2000, but last summer, his new kidney started failing.
He built a kidney out of snow last week, and when it made the news, people started calling from across the country offering to donate a kidney.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals