Obama Ordered Full Review of Security Policies
Fresno, Calif. (KFSN) -- President Obama met personally with security officials to find out exactly how the botched terror attack happened.
The president was briefed by his homeland security and counterterrorism advisor Thursday at his vacation home in Hawaii.
President Obama had ordered a full review of security policies following the attempted bombing of a Northwest Jet on Christmas day.
He reviewed two reports.
One of those reports examines airport screening. The other looks at terror watch lists.
terror, president barack obama, politics
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house 16 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos