Kissinger hospitalized due to stomach pains
SEOUL, South Korea (KFSN) -- Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has been hospitalized.
The 86 year old was taken to a hospital in South Korea after complaining of stomach pains.
A South Korean newspaper is reporting that he's now recovering and that his condition is not too serious.
Kissinger was in Seoul to deliver a lecture on North Korea's nuclear program.
He's best known for helping to improve U.S. relations with China and the former Soviet Union under Presidents Nixon and Ford.
south korea, politics
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball! 26 min ago
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Car crashes into a parade injuring around 60 people
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos