Kissinger hospitalized due to stomach pains
SEOUL, South Korea (KFSN) -- Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has been hospitalized.
The 86 year old was taken to a hospital in South Korea after complaining of stomach pains.
A South Korean newspaper is reporting that he's now recovering and that his condition is not too serious.
Kissinger was in Seoul to deliver a lecture on North Korea's nuclear program.
He's best known for helping to improve U.S. relations with China and the former Soviet Union under Presidents Nixon and Ford.
south korea, politics
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno