Schwarzenegger to Sign Homebuyers Bill in Fresno
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Governor Schwarzenegger will be in Fresno Thursday, to sign a new state law aimed at helping new homebuyers.
The assembly bill provides a tax credit of up to ten-thousand dollars to Californians buying their first home, or buying a brand new home. The legislation is part of the governor's state jobs initiative.
The signing takes place Thursday afternoon at a new home development in Northwest Fresno.
housing, fresno, arnold schwarzenegger, politics
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film
- Autopsy: Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl