Schwarzenegger to Sign Homebuyers Bill in Fresno
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Governor Schwarzenegger will be in Fresno Thursday, to sign a new state law aimed at helping new homebuyers.
The assembly bill provides a tax credit of up to ten-thousand dollars to Californians buying their first home, or buying a brand new home. The legislation is part of the governor's state jobs initiative.
The signing takes place Thursday afternoon at a new home development in Northwest Fresno.
housing, fresno, arnold schwarzenegger, politics
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos