Carly Fiorina visits Clovis
FRESNO, Calif. -- US senate candidate Carly Fiorina met with members of the central valley tea party as she prepares for the primary election.
The former Hewlet Packard executive attended a tea party meeting in Clovis Saturday.
Though she still needs to win the republication nomination on June 8, she's already challenging democratic senator Barbara Boxer.
"Meet me in Mendota. Come see what you have done. What you bureaucrats and extreme environmentalists have done to the people of the Central Valley," Carly Fiorina said.
An exclusive action news poll conducted this week by Survey USA shows Fiorina is the frontrunner for the republican nomination.
46 percent of voters surveyed supported Fiorina, while Tom Campbell is a distant second at 23 percent.
Chuck Devore is running third with 14 percent.
Just three weeks ago, Campbell was considered the front-runner with an eleven percentage point lead over Fiorina.
clovis, carly fiorina, tom campbell, chuck devore, politics
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos