Carly Fiorina visits Clovis
FRESNO, Calif. -- US senate candidate Carly Fiorina met with members of the central valley tea party as she prepares for the primary election.
The former Hewlet Packard executive attended a tea party meeting in Clovis Saturday.
Though she still needs to win the republication nomination on June 8, she's already challenging democratic senator Barbara Boxer.
"Meet me in Mendota. Come see what you have done. What you bureaucrats and extreme environmentalists have done to the people of the Central Valley," Carly Fiorina said.
An exclusive action news poll conducted this week by Survey USA shows Fiorina is the frontrunner for the republican nomination.
46 percent of voters surveyed supported Fiorina, while Tom Campbell is a distant second at 23 percent.
Chuck Devore is running third with 14 percent.
Just three weeks ago, Campbell was considered the front-runner with an eleven percentage point lead over Fiorina.
clovis, carly fiorina, tom campbell, chuck devore, politics
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos