Carly Fiorina visits Clovis
FRESNO, Calif. -- US senate candidate Carly Fiorina met with members of the central valley tea party as she prepares for the primary election.
The former Hewlet Packard executive attended a tea party meeting in Clovis Saturday.
Though she still needs to win the republication nomination on June 8, she's already challenging democratic senator Barbara Boxer.
"Meet me in Mendota. Come see what you have done. What you bureaucrats and extreme environmentalists have done to the people of the Central Valley," Carly Fiorina said.
An exclusive action news poll conducted this week by Survey USA shows Fiorina is the frontrunner for the republican nomination.
46 percent of voters surveyed supported Fiorina, while Tom Campbell is a distant second at 23 percent.
Chuck Devore is running third with 14 percent.
Just three weeks ago, Campbell was considered the front-runner with an eleven percentage point lead over Fiorina.
clovis, carly fiorina, tom campbell, chuck devore, politics
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea 38 min ago
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos