Senator Feinstein alive, well despite hoax emails
SAN FRANCISCO -- The office of California Senator Dianne Feinstein denied a rumor Monday morning that the senator had died.
That came after several calls from media trying to confirm that she had died.
It apparently started when a fake email began circulating that said the senator had died of cancer at her San Francisco home.
It was all a hoax. Senator Feinstein is alive and well.
dianne feinstein, politics
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos