Bristol Palin to speak in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The daughter of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin will be in the Valley this week as part of an anti-abortion rally.
Bristol Palin will be in Visalia Thursday evening speaking at the Tulare-Kings Right to Life event at 7 o'clock in the evening.
Palin, who had a daughter when she was under 18 said she decided against aborting the baby. She's now speaking out against abortion at public events.
Palin is also a contestant on ABC's dancing with the stars show.
Thursday's event will take place at the Visalia Convention Center Main Hall. Attendees need a ticket to get into the event.
visalia, tulare county, kings county, sarah palin, politics
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about