Boxer maintains a slim lead over Fiorina
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A new exclusive Action News Poll shows the republican candidate closing the gap on incumbent Barbara Boxer.
The poll conducted by SurveyUSA shows democrat Barbara Boxer holds a 46 to 44 percent lead over Fiorina among likely California voters. Our last poll conducted two weeks ago had Boxer leading by three points.
In the race for governor -- another exclusive Action News poll conducted by SurveyUSA shows democrat Jerry Brown has increased his lead over republican challenger Meg Whitman. Brown now leads 47 to 40 percent. It's the lowest level of support Whitman has seen since July.
barbara boxer, carly fiorina, jerry brown, meg whitman, politics
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting 13 min ago
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks 49 min ago
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course 32 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program 54 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic...
43 min ago
- Lawsuit filed after fight at Fresno's Elbow...
38 min ago
- Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
54 min ago