Poll: Brown takes commanding lead over Whitman
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new poll released over the weekend shows Democratic Candidate Jerry Brown taking a commanding lead over Meg Whitman in the governor's race. But Whitman's campaign isn't buying it.
The poll released by the Los Angeles Times and University of Southern California Sunday shows Brown leading Whitman 52 to 39 percent. The poll shows Brown doubling his lead against Whitman in less than a month.
But Whitman's campaign is calling the poll inaccurate and says it assumes the same democratic turnout from the 2008 presidential campaign.
jerry brown, meg whitman, 2010 california governor race, 2010 election, politics
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back 25 min ago
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer 32 min ago
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get lung transplant
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- River Park Little League ready to play ball
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos