Poll shows Boxer leading Fiorina by 8-points
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- In the California Senate Race, the new exclusive Action News Poll conducted by SurveyUSA shows republican senate candidate Carly Fiorina with her lowest poll numbers of the campaign.
Fiorina was in Fresno, Sunday, rallying supporters. She received a very warm welcome at the Fresno County Republican Headquarters.
But the SurveyUSA poll shows she has lost support, going from 48-percent two-months ago, to 38-percent, Monday.
Fiorina says her opponent, Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer, has done nothing to help bring down California's unemployment rate and says bringing jobs to California will be her priority.
She's campaigning Monday in Pasadena to talk about jobs.
Senator Boxer spent the final weekend before the election in Los Angeles County. The SurveyUSA poll shows the democrat has an 8-point lead on Fiorina with 46-percent of voters saying they'll cast ballots for her.
Today boxer will join Jerry Brown for a "Get-Out-The-Vote" event in Los Angeles.
2010 election, 2010 u.s. senate race, barbara boxer, carly fiorina, politics
- Police respond to shooting report at Colorado school 2 min ago
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not...
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Clovis crash leaves motorcycle rider in critical condition