Poll shows Boxer leading Fiorina by 8-points
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- In the California Senate Race, the new exclusive Action News Poll conducted by SurveyUSA shows republican senate candidate Carly Fiorina with her lowest poll numbers of the campaign.
Fiorina was in Fresno, Sunday, rallying supporters. She received a very warm welcome at the Fresno County Republican Headquarters.
But the SurveyUSA poll shows she has lost support, going from 48-percent two-months ago, to 38-percent, Monday.
Fiorina says her opponent, Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer, has done nothing to help bring down California's unemployment rate and says bringing jobs to California will be her priority.
She's campaigning Monday in Pasadena to talk about jobs.
Senator Boxer spent the final weekend before the election in Los Angeles County. The SurveyUSA poll shows the democrat has an 8-point lead on Fiorina with 46-percent of voters saying they'll cast ballots for her.
Today boxer will join Jerry Brown for a "Get-Out-The-Vote" event in Los Angeles.
2010 election, 2010 u.s. senate race, barbara boxer, carly fiorina, politics
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball! 4 min ago
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Car crashes into a parade injuring around 60 people
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos