Boxer, Fiorina do some last minute campaigning
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Senate race between incumbent Barbara Boxer and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina will be closely watched Tuesday night.
Boxer spent Monday in the southland where she held a rally with Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa. The senator took the opportunity to criticize Fiorina, saying she has quote "Sarah Palin values".
Tuesday night boxer will attend an election party with other state democrats in Hollywood.
Republican Senate challenger Carly Fiorina spent her last full day before the election in Elk Grove near Sacramento. She told supporters they need to end Boxer's 28-year-long congressional career.
Fiorina also tried to appeal to valley voters saying Boxer has done nothing to restore water supplies for farmers.
Tuesday night Fiorina will hold her election party in Orange County.
carly fiorina, barbara boxer, 2010 election, 2010 u.s. senate race, election day, politics
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos