Fiorina and Boxer await election results
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Carly Fiorina is looking to pull off the upset and unseat the three term senator.
Preparations are still underway for what Senator Barbara Boxer and her supporters are hoping will be a victory celebration tonight.
We have not seen senator boxer today, we have been told she is traveling. That included a stop in Oakland this morning where she met with voters at the Oakland Grill.
There she thanked her supporters and also referenced her lead in recent polls asking people to go vote and give change a chance.
Here in Hollywood people are also keeping a very close eye on the other races nationwide.
The two candidates have spent more than $30 million and an additional 11.8 million from political and special interest groups.
In recent days Boxers campaign has been attacking Fiorina's time at HP calling attention to the thousands of jobs that were outsourced during the tenure.
Fiorina started the day voting at a polling place near her home in Los Altos. Fiorina has visited the Central Valley nearly 30 times during this campaign.
barbara boxer, carly fiorina, 2010 election, election day, 2010 u.s. senate race, politics
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks