Fiorina and Boxer await election results
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Carly Fiorina is looking to pull off the upset and unseat the three term senator.
Preparations are still underway for what Senator Barbara Boxer and her supporters are hoping will be a victory celebration tonight.
We have not seen senator boxer today, we have been told she is traveling. That included a stop in Oakland this morning where she met with voters at the Oakland Grill.
There she thanked her supporters and also referenced her lead in recent polls asking people to go vote and give change a chance.
Here in Hollywood people are also keeping a very close eye on the other races nationwide.
The two candidates have spent more than $30 million and an additional 11.8 million from political and special interest groups.
In recent days Boxers campaign has been attacking Fiorina's time at HP calling attention to the thousands of jobs that were outsourced during the tenure.
Fiorina started the day voting at a polling place near her home in Los Altos. Fiorina has visited the Central Valley nearly 30 times during this campaign.
barbara boxer, carly fiorina, 2010 election, election day, 2010 u.s. senate race, politics
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years