Herman Cain's wife: Husband 'totally respects women'
WASHINGTON -- Gloria Cain, the wife of GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain, is breaking her silence about sexual harassment accusations her husband is facing.
She said she can't believe claims that her husband sexually harassed four women while he led the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
Gloria Cain said that her husband "would have to have a split personality to do the things that were said."
"To hear such graphic allegations and know that that would have been something that was totally disrespectful of her as a woman and I know that's not the person he is. He totally respects women," she told Fox News' Greta Van Susteren.
The Cains have been married for 43 years. They have two adult children - Melanie and Vincent - and grandchildren.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
2012 election, herman cain, politics
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals