Herman Cain's wife: Husband 'totally respects women'
WASHINGTON -- Gloria Cain, the wife of GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain, is breaking her silence about sexual harassment accusations her husband is facing.
She said she can't believe claims that her husband sexually harassed four women while he led the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
Gloria Cain said that her husband "would have to have a split personality to do the things that were said."
"To hear such graphic allegations and know that that would have been something that was totally disrespectful of her as a woman and I know that's not the person he is. He totally respects women," she told Fox News' Greta Van Susteren.
The Cains have been married for 43 years. They have two adult children - Melanie and Vincent - and grandchildren.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
2012 election, herman cain, politics
- Video: Foothill and mountain communities wake up to snow 9 min ago
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man