President Obama's re-election campaign is getting tougher
WASHINGTON -- A new ABC News/Washington post poll shows his approval rate is slipping. More Americans have a negative view of the president, than positive for the first time ever.
A new ABC News/Washington post poll shows his approval rate is slipping. More Americans have a negative view of the president, than positive for the first time ever.
It's been a big month for Newt Gingrich as he's burst to the top of the Republican field. But now that the race is really heating up, there may be signs of trouble of ahead for him.
The Republican contenders are in a heated battle, but it's not too early for President Obama to start worrying about his re-election.
president barack obama, 2012 election, politics
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos