President Obama's re-election campaign is getting tougher
WASHINGTON -- A new ABC News/Washington post poll shows his approval rate is slipping. More Americans have a negative view of the president, than positive for the first time ever.
A new ABC News/Washington post poll shows his approval rate is slipping. More Americans have a negative view of the president, than positive for the first time ever.
It's been a big month for Newt Gingrich as he's burst to the top of the Republican field. But now that the race is really heating up, there may be signs of trouble of ahead for him.
The Republican contenders are in a heated battle, but it's not too early for President Obama to start worrying about his re-election.
president barack obama, 2012 election, politics
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes 11 min ago
- Parlier students get iPad Airs 57 min ago
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Accuweather Forecast
10 min ago
- Fresno State program gets students...
11 min ago
- Work underway on new mural in Downtown Fresno
18 min ago
- Proposition 30 allows Parlier students to...
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos