Fresno's Measure G is a done deal
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Fresno's Measure G is a done deal. The final count came in from the county elections office Friday afternoon.
It has 50.7 percent of the No votes, and 49.3 percent of the yes votes.
The No campaign won by a total of 862 votes, picking up 61 votes since Wednesday's count.
The county elections office tells Action News at the end of Friday's business day, the special election for Measure G will be officially certified.
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Accuweather Forecast
31 min ago