Fresno's Measure G is a done deal
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Fresno's Measure G is a done deal. The final count came in from the county elections office Friday afternoon.
It has 50.7 percent of the No votes, and 49.3 percent of the yes votes.
The No campaign won by a total of 862 votes, picking up 61 votes since Wednesday's count.
The county elections office tells Action News at the end of Friday's business day, the special election for Measure G will be officially certified.
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence