Fresno County Supervisor Judy Case will not seek re-election
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Supervisor Judy Case announced in a press release Monday morning that she will not seek re-election to the Fresno County Board of Supervisors in 2014.
Supervisor Case has represented District Four since she took office in 1999. She led as Chairman of the Board in 2000, 2005, and 2010.
The press release stated that Supervisor Case plans to return to healthcare when her County Supervisor term ends in January 2015.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this story.
fresno county, election day, fresno county board of supervisors, politics
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea 42 min ago
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos