Political Protest In The Valley
KFSN (KFSN) -- Valley political activists are protesting the exclusion of a republican candidate from Sunday night's debate on Fox News Channel.
They gathered outside the local Fox affiliate to complain that Ron Paul wasn't included in the debate.
Paul has raised a huge amount of money from internet supporters and he got about 10% of the vote in the Iowa caucuses last week, including a win in one of the county caucuses.
Because of that performance, Paul's supporters say another candidate might have been a better choice to be left out of the debate.
"If they're going to exclude anybody, why not exclude Rudy Giuliani? He only garnered 3% of the vote. They've been telling you for over a year that he's the leader. Wouldn't you think a leader that spent over $5 million on advertising in Iowa would get more than 3% of the vote? The people have spoken and they prefer Ron Paul over Rudy Giuliani."
ABC News included Paul in its republican debate Saturday night.
But Dennis Kucinich filed a complaint with the FCC because this network left him out of the democratic debate.
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires