Political Protest In The Valley
KFSN (KFSN) -- Valley political activists are protesting the exclusion of a republican candidate from Sunday night's debate on Fox News Channel.
They gathered outside the local Fox affiliate to complain that Ron Paul wasn't included in the debate.
Paul has raised a huge amount of money from internet supporters and he got about 10% of the vote in the Iowa caucuses last week, including a win in one of the county caucuses.
Because of that performance, Paul's supporters say another candidate might have been a better choice to be left out of the debate.
"If they're going to exclude anybody, why not exclude Rudy Giuliani? He only garnered 3% of the vote. They've been telling you for over a year that he's the leader. Wouldn't you think a leader that spent over $5 million on advertising in Iowa would get more than 3% of the vote? The people have spoken and they prefer Ron Paul over Rudy Giuliani."
ABC News included Paul in its republican debate Saturday night.
But Dennis Kucinich filed a complaint with the FCC because this network left him out of the democratic debate.
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Growers watch hourly temps as cold snap approaches
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home
- Blue jean bandits hit Eye Candy Fashion Boutique
- Man and two children killed in Merced fire
- Video: Fresno's Christmas Tree Lane sees big crowds
- Suspect hit in Fresno Co. officer involved shooting
- City of Fresno to open warming center