Political Protest In The Valley
KFSN (KFSN) -- Valley political activists are protesting the exclusion of a republican candidate from Sunday night's debate on Fox News Channel.
They gathered outside the local Fox affiliate to complain that Ron Paul wasn't included in the debate.
Paul has raised a huge amount of money from internet supporters and he got about 10% of the vote in the Iowa caucuses last week, including a win in one of the county caucuses.
Because of that performance, Paul's supporters say another candidate might have been a better choice to be left out of the debate.
"If they're going to exclude anybody, why not exclude Rudy Giuliani? He only garnered 3% of the vote. They've been telling you for over a year that he's the leader. Wouldn't you think a leader that spent over $5 million on advertising in Iowa would get more than 3% of the vote? The people have spoken and they prefer Ron Paul over Rudy Giuliani."
ABC News included Paul in its republican debate Saturday night.
But Dennis Kucinich filed a complaint with the FCC because this network left him out of the democratic debate.
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police 34 min ago
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos