Political Protest In The Valley
KFSN (KFSN) -- Valley political activists are protesting the exclusion of a republican candidate from Sunday night's debate on Fox News Channel.
They gathered outside the local Fox affiliate to complain that Ron Paul wasn't included in the debate.
Paul has raised a huge amount of money from internet supporters and he got about 10% of the vote in the Iowa caucuses last week, including a win in one of the county caucuses.
Because of that performance, Paul's supporters say another candidate might have been a better choice to be left out of the debate.
"If they're going to exclude anybody, why not exclude Rudy Giuliani? He only garnered 3% of the vote. They've been telling you for over a year that he's the leader. Wouldn't you think a leader that spent over $5 million on advertising in Iowa would get more than 3% of the vote? The people have spoken and they prefer Ron Paul over Rudy Giuliani."
ABC News included Paul in its republican debate Saturday night.
But Dennis Kucinich filed a complaint with the FCC because this network left him out of the democratic debate.
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Accuweather Forecast
16 min ago