Big Endorsements For Obama & McCain
A day after getting an endorsement from Nevada's biggest union, Barack Obama picked up another endorsement from a fellow senator.
Nebraska's Ben Nelson is a popular moderate who often votes with the republicans. But he's siding with Obama, and his state votes on February 9th.
John McCain also picked up a crucial endorsement Saturday, from South Carolina's largest newspaper.
"The State" says Senator McCain has the "necessary experience" and "quality of understanding" to be President.
The editorial page editor says the paper also should have endorsed McCain in 2000 when he faced George W. Bush.
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos