Republicans Prepare For Florida Primary
The Republican presidential candidates spent the day wooing Florida voters who go to the polls on Tuesday.
That race has become a two man contest between Mitt Romney and John McCain. The two have been attacking each other on the trail.
Rudy Giuliani has gone from national frontrunner to Florida underdog. But the former New York City Mayor hopes the bickering between Romney and McCain will help him at the polls.
"We got to get above that, so I'm not going to get involved with that back and forth," he says.
Giuliani faces a tough fight and suffered another setback this weekend. The Governor of Florida endorsed Senator McCain.
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers 1 min ago
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- FUSD students improve nationally but still...
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos