Republicans Prepare For Florida Primary
The Republican presidential candidates spent the day wooing Florida voters who go to the polls on Tuesday.
That race has become a two man contest between Mitt Romney and John McCain. The two have been attacking each other on the trail.
Rudy Giuliani has gone from national frontrunner to Florida underdog. But the former New York City Mayor hopes the bickering between Romney and McCain will help him at the polls.
"We got to get above that, so I'm not going to get involved with that back and forth," he says.
Giuliani faces a tough fight and suffered another setback this weekend. The Governor of Florida endorsed Senator McCain.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos