Huckabee Takes Kansas Caucus
Mike Huckabee is the big winner in today's Kansas Republican presidential caucuses.
Huckabee picked up many conservatives' support despite rival candidate John McCain's status as the presumed GOP nominee.
Final results show Huckabee has 60 percent, compared to 24 percent for McCain. Texas Congressman Ron Paul has 11 percent.
Huckabee captured all 36 of the delegates to the Republican National Convention from Kansas. Another three delegates are party leaders who attend the convention no matter whom they support, and two of them have endorsed McCain.
The Kansas Republican Party chairman says the results are a -- quote -- "pretty significant signal to John McCain that he's got a lot of work to do to get significant factions of the Republican Party solidly behind him."
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos