Bulldog Ladies Beat Louisiana Tech
Fresno, CA (KFSN) -- For Adrian Wiggins and the first place Bulldog ladies, Fresno state was up seven over Louisiana Tech with time running out and Emma Andrews wanted to keep it that way.
Coast to coast with a left-handed layup, it was a big nine points for the Australian. Bulldogs were up nine and in the closing minute or so they sealed the win by hitting their free throws.
Lady Techsters have always given the Bulldogs trouble, but not Saturday night.
31 points from guard Jaleesa Toss and helped the Bulldogs take it. 71-61, a win Ross said the Bulldogs definitely earned.
fresno state basketball, sports, david bataller
- Fresno woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Suspicious bags found by Boston Marathon scene
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers 42 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Tulare County-based drug smuggling ring busted
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Photos: Blood Moon seen across Valley skies
- Man rushes past security at Fresno airport
- Photos: Tax Day deals and freebies