Fresno State's Paul George Leaves for the NBA
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One day after Ryan Mathews was taken in the first round of the NFL Draft. Fresno State sophomore Paul George officially ended his Bulldog basketball career by signing with an agent.
The Bulldogs leading scorer and rebounder this past season will remain in the NBA Draft after signing with a Los Angeles based sports agency.
At least two online mock drafts project George to get selected in the first round. Only first round NBA contracts are guaranteed.
fresno state basketball, sports, jason oliveira
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos