Fresno State's Paul George Leaves for the NBA
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One day after Ryan Mathews was taken in the first round of the NFL Draft. Fresno State sophomore Paul George officially ended his Bulldog basketball career by signing with an agent.
The Bulldogs leading scorer and rebounder this past season will remain in the NBA Draft after signing with a Los Angeles based sports agency.
At least two online mock drafts project George to get selected in the first round. Only first round NBA contracts are guaranteed.
fresno state basketball, sports, jason oliveira
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car 47 min ago
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Surviving the mall's food court 33 min ago
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Consumer Watch: Surviving the mall's food...
40 min ago
- Freeze takes toll on Valley's $1.5 billion...
30 min ago