Ryan Mathews gets his first taste of pro football
Fresno, CA (KFSN) -- Former Fresno State star running back Ryan Mathews enjoyed his first day of professional football.
Wearing no. 24, Mathews joined his new teammates for in San Diego for rookie orientation.
The 12th overall pick in last month's NFL draft took a lot of the reps during his first official practice as a charger.
Mathews is expected to be the team's new workhorse running back this season.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, san diego charagers, sports, jason oliveira
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos