Ribera Goes Undrafted
Fresno, CA (KFSN) -- After 50 Rounds, the 2010 Major League Baseball Draft wrapped up on Wednesday with one glaring omission. Fresno State slugger and Western Athletic Conference Player of the Year Jordan Ribera was not among the players taken.
The junior was considered by many to be a lock to get drafted this week. Instead Ribera will return to Fresno State for his senior year.
The Clovis West grad had a terrific season, hitting .343 while leading the nation with 27 home runs.
Danny Muno and Bobby Coyle were the only Bulldogs drafted this year.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state baseball, fresno, sports
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet 38 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls