Pat Hill agrees to extension, pay cut
Fresno, CA (KFSN) -- Pat Hill says he has agreed to a contract extension with Fresno State, but the new deal comes with a pay cut.
About to enter his 14th season at the school, Hill agrees to a contract that will keep him on the Bulldogs' sidelines through the 2013 season.
The contract is yet to be signed, but Hill admits he has agreed to take less money to help out the althletic department.
Under his old contract, which runs out after the upcoming season, Hill made about $1 million annually.
fresno state football, fresno state bulldogs, fresno county, fresno, sports, jason oliveira
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder 59 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom 51 min ago
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Police increase presence at Edison High...
57 min ago
- Police search for suspects who shot a...
51 min ago
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree...
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos