'Dogs Lose Two Starters
Fresno, CA (KFSN) -- Pat Hill will be shorthanded for this week's conference opener at Utah State after learning that starting tailback Robbie Rouse and starting wide receiver Devon Wylie will both miss Saturday's game because of injuries.
A dinged up ankle and shoulder will keep Rouse on the sidelines, leaving AJ Ellis, Michael Harris and Tracy Slocum to pick up the slack in the backfield.
Meanwhile, Wylie's Bulldog career could in jeopardy. The senior is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his foot
Wylie is the fastest player in bulldog history, but injuries have prevented him from playing a full season at Fresno State.
fresno, fresno county, fresno state bulldogs, california state university fresno, fresno state football, sports, jason oliveira
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos