Rain cancels Saturday night Fresno Grizzlies game
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Saturday's Fresno Grizzlies game against Las Vegas has been canceled because of rain, a team spokesman tells Action News.
The Grizzlies were scheduled to play the 51s starting at 7:05 p.m., but this morning's wet weather made the field at Chukchansi Park too soggy to play on.
The team has also rescheduled tonight's distribution of a Buster Posey bobble head doll to the first 2,000 fans for another game day that will be determined later.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, fresno grizzlies, sports
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors 39 min ago
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos