Rain cancels Saturday night Fresno Grizzlies game
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Saturday's Fresno Grizzlies game against Las Vegas has been canceled because of rain, a team spokesman tells Action News.
The Grizzlies were scheduled to play the 51s starting at 7:05 p.m., but this morning's wet weather made the field at Chukchansi Park too soggy to play on.
The team has also rescheduled tonight's distribution of a Buster Posey bobble head doll to the first 2,000 fans for another game day that will be determined later.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, fresno grizzlies, sports
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- Jay Leno among TV Hall of Fame inductees