2 polls put Bulldogs second in the WAC
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Western Athletic Conference (WAC) released its preseason polls Thursday and Pat Hill's Bulldogs are projected to finish near the top of the standings.
Both the coaches and media polls picked Fresno State to finish second in the WAC this year. The Bulldogs head into the season with a new quarterback and a re-shuffled offensive line.
Hawaii is the preseason pick to win the conference, with Nevada projected to finish third.
All three teams will all leave the WAC after this season for the Mountain West.
Hawaii quarterback, and former Fresno City College standout, Bryant Moniz was selected as the WAC's Offensive Pre-Season Player Of The Year.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, jason oliveira
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- California farmers to get more water 41 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Accuweather Forecast
9 min ago