2 polls put Bulldogs second in the WAC
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Western Athletic Conference (WAC) released its preseason polls Thursday and Pat Hill's Bulldogs are projected to finish near the top of the standings.
Both the coaches and media polls picked Fresno State to finish second in the WAC this year. The Bulldogs head into the season with a new quarterback and a re-shuffled offensive line.
Hawaii is the preseason pick to win the conference, with Nevada projected to finish third.
All three teams will all leave the WAC after this season for the Mountain West.
Hawaii quarterback, and former Fresno City College standout, Bryant Moniz was selected as the WAC's Offensive Pre-Season Player Of The Year.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, jason oliveira
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 17 hurt 11 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo