Fresno State Bulldogs unveil new uniforms
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new season brings a fresh look to Bulldog football this year. Fresno State has unveiled new uniforms with an updated design. Friday afternoon the university held a football fashion show on campus. Players modeled home and away uniforms. As the Bulldogs will be wearing Nike Pro Combat uniforms when they take the field September 3 against Cal.
The new jerseys are designed to be tighter fitting and will be lighter than the ones worn in the past. The words "Fresno State" returns to the front of the road jerseys, while the word Bulldogs is featured on the home reds. Players' last names also return to the back of both jerseys.
The helmets also received an updated look, a navy stripe down the middle will match stripes on the rest of the uniform.
california state university fresno, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, pat hill, sports, jason oliveira
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting 33 min ago
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 22 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Did Craigslist play role in Madera Co....
22 min ago