Ex-Valley football star Tracy Slocum busted in pimping case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Former Valley football star Tracy Slocum is in jail after he was arrested following a month long investigation into allegations of domestic violence, prostitution, and sexual assaults.
Investigators say the 23-year-old Slocum has operated as a pimp in different cities throughout California for at least the last several months.
Slocum starred as running back for Clovis East before earning a full ride scholarship to play at Cal. He left the Golden Bears program to play one season at Fresno State last year. Slocum saw limited action playing as a backup for the Bulldogs. He now sits in the Santa Clara County Jail, where he remains without bail.
The investigation is ongoing and investigators believe there may be more victims who have yet to come forward.
crimetracker, sports, jason oliveira
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case