Ex-Valley football star Tracy Slocum busted in pimping case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Former Valley football star Tracy Slocum is in jail after he was arrested following a month long investigation into allegations of domestic violence, prostitution, and sexual assaults.
Investigators say the 23-year-old Slocum has operated as a pimp in different cities throughout California for at least the last several months.
Slocum starred as running back for Clovis East before earning a full ride scholarship to play at Cal. He left the Golden Bears program to play one season at Fresno State last year. Slocum saw limited action playing as a backup for the Bulldogs. He now sits in the Santa Clara County Jail, where he remains without bail.
The investigation is ongoing and investigators believe there may be more victims who have yet to come forward.
crimetracker, sports, jason oliveira
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 42 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Man with no pants attacks Merced woman, police say 24 min ago
- 3rd person dies from South By Southwest crash
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos