Ex-Valley football star Tracy Slocum busted in pimping case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Former Valley football star Tracy Slocum is in jail after he was arrested following a month long investigation into allegations of domestic violence, prostitution, and sexual assaults.
Investigators say the 23-year-old Slocum has operated as a pimp in different cities throughout California for at least the last several months.
Slocum starred as running back for Clovis East before earning a full ride scholarship to play at Cal. He left the Golden Bears program to play one season at Fresno State last year. Slocum saw limited action playing as a backup for the Bulldogs. He now sits in the Santa Clara County Jail, where he remains without bail.
The investigation is ongoing and investigators believe there may be more victims who have yet to come forward.
crimetracker, sports, jason oliveira
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles 30 min ago
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos