Ex-Valley football star Tracy Slocum busted in pimping case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Former Valley football star Tracy Slocum is in jail after he was arrested following a month long investigation into allegations of domestic violence, prostitution, and sexual assaults.
Investigators say the 23-year-old Slocum has operated as a pimp in different cities throughout California for at least the last several months.
Slocum starred as running back for Clovis East before earning a full ride scholarship to play at Cal. He left the Golden Bears program to play one season at Fresno State last year. Slocum saw limited action playing as a backup for the Bulldogs. He now sits in the Santa Clara County Jail, where he remains without bail.
The investigation is ongoing and investigators believe there may be more victims who have yet to come forward.
crimetracker, sports, jason oliveira
- Pedestrian killed in Highway 99 hit and run crash
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos