Ex-Valley football star Tracy Slocum busted in pimping case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Former Valley football star Tracy Slocum is in jail after he was arrested following a month long investigation into allegations of domestic violence, prostitution, and sexual assaults.
Investigators say the 23-year-old Slocum has operated as a pimp in different cities throughout California for at least the last several months.
Slocum starred as running back for Clovis East before earning a full ride scholarship to play at Cal. He left the Golden Bears program to play one season at Fresno State last year. Slocum saw limited action playing as a backup for the Bulldogs. He now sits in the Santa Clara County Jail, where he remains without bail.
The investigation is ongoing and investigators believe there may be more victims who have yet to come forward.
crimetracker, sports, jason oliveira
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 16 min ago
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised 3 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use 24 min ago
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos