Frank McCourt agrees to sell the Los Angeles Dodgers
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Los Angeles Dodgers and Major League Baseball have agreed on a process to sell the team.
In a joint statement released late Tuesday, both sides say they have agreed "to a court supervised process to sell the team." The agreement also includes the sale of team media rights "to realize maximum value for the Dodgers and their owner, Frank McCourt."
The statement says the Blackstone Group LP will manage the sale process.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles dodgers, sports
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'