Frank McCourt agrees to sell the Los Angeles Dodgers
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Los Angeles Dodgers and Major League Baseball have agreed on a process to sell the team.
In a joint statement released late Tuesday, both sides say they have agreed "to a court supervised process to sell the team." The agreement also includes the sale of team media rights "to realize maximum value for the Dodgers and their owner, Frank McCourt."
The statement says the Blackstone Group LP will manage the sale process.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles dodgers, sports
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos