FCC Rams stay undefeated with win over Mustangs
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno City College Rams remained on track for their undefeated season, and have earned a berth in the Norcal Football Finals after beating San Joaquin Delta at home on Saturday.
It wasn't easy out at Ratcliffe Stadium. The Mustangs are the defending Valley Conference champions. They picked off Buchanan High grad Lance Orender twice on Sunday.
But Orender and the Rams would have the last laugh. With six seconds left and FCC down by four points, Central High grad Robert Johnson plunged into pay dirt.
Rams take it 24-21 and remain undefeated for the season.
fresno city college, fresno, fresno county, sports
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam 9 min ago
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos