FCC Rams stay undefeated with win over Mustangs
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno City College Rams remained on track for their undefeated season, and have earned a berth in the Norcal Football Finals after beating San Joaquin Delta at home on Saturday.
It wasn't easy out at Ratcliffe Stadium. The Mustangs are the defending Valley Conference champions. They picked off Buchanan High grad Lance Orender twice on Sunday.
But Orender and the Rams would have the last laugh. With six seconds left and FCC down by four points, Central High grad Robert Johnson plunged into pay dirt.
Rams take it 24-21 and remain undefeated for the season.
fresno city college, fresno, fresno county, sports
- Patricia Perez and David Barrera found guilty of first degree murder 11 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 39 min ago
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised 26 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use 47 min ago
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos