FCC Rams stay undefeated with win over Mustangs
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno City College Rams remained on track for their undefeated season, and have earned a berth in the Norcal Football Finals after beating San Joaquin Delta at home on Saturday.
It wasn't easy out at Ratcliffe Stadium. The Mustangs are the defending Valley Conference champions. They picked off Buchanan High grad Lance Orender twice on Sunday.
But Orender and the Rams would have the last laugh. With six seconds left and FCC down by four points, Central High grad Robert Johnson plunged into pay dirt.
Rams take it 24-21 and remain undefeated for the season.
fresno city college, fresno, fresno county, sports
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office 46 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building