Fresno State beats Hawaii 24 - 21
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno State improves their overall record to 4 and 7 -- 3 and 3 in the WAC.
It was a tale of two halves for the Bulldogs Saturday, but they found a way to dig deep and pull out a rare victory at Hawaii.
In the first half it looked like Fresno State could do no wrong. Bulldogs led 17-0 before the wheels fell off the wagon.
Hawaii came back and actually led it 21-17. But the Bulldogs would have just enough left in the tank to answer.
Carr came back with a toss up top to Josh Harper for what would prove to be the game-winning 43-yard touchdown.
Fresno State snapped a three-game losing streak to beat Hawaii 24-21. Bulldogs improve to 4-and-7 overall. 3-and-3 in WAC play.
They return to Bulldog Stadium next week for their home finale vs. San Jose State.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees allowed home 47 min ago
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members