Bulldogs knock off Urban Knights
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Kevin Olekaibe equaled his season high with 25 points, leading Fresno State to an 85-55 victory over Academy of Art on Wednesday night.
Tyler Johnson added 16 points and eight rebounds for Fresno State (3-4), which snapped a three-game losing streak.
Ameer Shamsud-din scored 16 points, and William Overton added 13 points and nine rebounds for the Division II Urban Knights (0-7).
Olekaibe, who has scored at least 18 points in every game for the Bulldogs, added six rebounds and four steals.
Fresno State finished with a 42-21 rebounding advantage, including a 13-3 edge on the offensive glass.
The Bulldogs led 45-25 on halftime after Larry McGaughey's 3-pointer at the buzzer. Fresno State closed the first half with a 13-2 run.
fresno state basketball, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state, sports
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Brush fire in SoCal scorches 250 acres in Castaic area
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
- Suspect arrested after 2 county chase ends in crash
- Two officers wounded in Visalia shootout
- Police arrest two ID theft suspects in Fresno
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos