Boeh: McGaughey ruled ineligible from men's basketball team
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno State men's basketball team took a hit Tuesday, as reserve guard Larry McCaughey was ruled ineligible for the spring semester.
Athletic Director Thomas Boeh says McCaughey has left the program.
The rest of the Bulldog men's basketball team took their first official team picture with head coach Rodney Terry.
Fresno State has struggled through a road-heavy schedule, including getting swept on the road last week at Utah State and Idaho.
fresno state basketball, fresno state bulldogs, sports, david bataller
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation 18 min ago
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos