Boeh: McGaughey ruled ineligible from men's basketball team
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno State men's basketball team took a hit Tuesday, as reserve guard Larry McCaughey was ruled ineligible for the spring semester.
Athletic Director Thomas Boeh says McCaughey has left the program.
The rest of the Bulldog men's basketball team took their first official team picture with head coach Rodney Terry.
Fresno State has struggled through a road-heavy schedule, including getting swept on the road last week at Utah State and Idaho.
fresno state basketball, fresno state bulldogs, sports, david bataller
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident