Pat Hill to Coach Atlanta Falcons' O-Line
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Less than two months after being relieved of his duties as Fresno State head coach, Pat Hill has landed on his feet in the NFL, agreeing to become the offensive line coach of the Atlanta Falcons.
Hill spent 15 seasons at Fresno State, leading the Bulldogs to a 112-80 overall record and 11 bowl games.
In Atlanta, he will be reunited with former players James Sanders and Andrew Jackson. Hill is still owed a significant amount of money by Fresno State, but his new salary with the Falcons will more than likely be deducted from that figure.
pat hill, atlanta falcons, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, david bataller
- Authorities look for missing woman and daughter
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for...
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos