Pat Hill to Coach Atlanta Falcons' O-Line
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Less than two months after being relieved of his duties as Fresno State head coach, Pat Hill has landed on his feet in the NFL, agreeing to become the offensive line coach of the Atlanta Falcons.
Hill spent 15 seasons at Fresno State, leading the Bulldogs to a 112-80 overall record and 11 bowl games.
In Atlanta, he will be reunited with former players James Sanders and Andrew Jackson. Hill is still owed a significant amount of money by Fresno State, but his new salary with the Falcons will more than likely be deducted from that figure.
pat hill, atlanta falcons, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, david bataller
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- Jay Leno among TV Hall of Fame inductees