UNLV Sweeps Bulldog Softball
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Much like the Bulldog baseball team this past weekend, Margie Wright's softball Bulldogs found out Wednesday they will need to step up their game next season if they want to have success in the Mountain West Conference.
Fresno State hosting Nevada-Las Vegas, and a crazy play happened in the first inning. Courtney Moore with the drive to deep left center, the outfielder looks like she's got the catch, but her arm goes over the fence and she drops it. The umpires get together and rule it a home run. UNLV not happy.
Next batter is Stesha Brazil, and she takes the delivery deep over the wall in left for back to back home runs. Bulldogs led it 4-0 at that point, but UNLV comes all the way back to win game one 8-5. The Rebels also took game two, 12-2. The Bulldogs fall to 24-15 overall on the season before hosting Utah State Friday in WAC play.
fresno state bulldogs, sports, david bataller
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos