Fresno State hires Raegan Pebley as new Woman's Basketball Coach
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Raegan Pebley has been hired as the new Fresno State Woman's Basketball Coach, replacing Adrian Wiggins.
Raegan Pebley is a former WNBA player and has been the head coach of the Utah State program since 2002. After revitalizing the Utah State program in 2003, Pebley guided the Aggies to a program record 21 wins last year and was one of eight coaches in the nation to be a finalist for the 2012 WBCA National Coach of the Year award.
In 2001, Pebley was named the WAC Coach of the Year and this past year was the 2012 RUSSELL ATHLETIC/WBCA Region 7 Coach of the Year.
Before taking over the Utah State program, Pebley was an assistant coach at George Mason University from 1997 to 1999, and at Colorado State from 1999 to 2001.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state basketball, sports, david bataller
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos