Fresno State hires Raegan Pebley as new Woman's Basketball Coach
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Raegan Pebley has been hired as the new Fresno State Woman's Basketball Coach, replacing Adrian Wiggins.
Raegan Pebley is a former WNBA player and has been the head coach of the Utah State program since 2002. After revitalizing the Utah State program in 2003, Pebley guided the Aggies to a program record 21 wins last year and was one of eight coaches in the nation to be a finalist for the 2012 WBCA National Coach of the Year award.
In 2001, Pebley was named the WAC Coach of the Year and this past year was the 2012 RUSSELL ATHLETIC/WBCA Region 7 Coach of the Year.
Before taking over the Utah State program, Pebley was an assistant coach at George Mason University from 1997 to 1999, and at Colorado State from 1999 to 2001.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state basketball, sports, david bataller
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about