Fresno State hires Raegan Pebley as new Woman's Basketball Coach
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Raegan Pebley has been hired as the new Fresno State Woman's Basketball Coach, replacing Adrian Wiggins.
Raegan Pebley is a former WNBA player and has been the head coach of the Utah State program since 2002. After revitalizing the Utah State program in 2003, Pebley guided the Aggies to a program record 21 wins last year and was one of eight coaches in the nation to be a finalist for the 2012 WBCA National Coach of the Year award.
In 2001, Pebley was named the WAC Coach of the Year and this past year was the 2012 RUSSELL ATHLETIC/WBCA Region 7 Coach of the Year.
Before taking over the Utah State program, Pebley was an assistant coach at George Mason University from 1997 to 1999, and at Colorado State from 1999 to 2001.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state basketball, sports, david bataller
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos