Logan Harrell signs with Chargers
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Standout defensive lineman Logan Harrell became the second Bulldog to find a home in the NFL, signing a free agent contract with the San Diego Chargers Sunday.
The 6'2", 275-pound Laguna Niguel native recorded 34.5 career tackles for loss, and 18.5 sacks as a leader of the Bulldog defense. Harrell was able to post those numbers despite often drawing double teams his senior season. Harrell will report to the Chargers on May 11th.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, san diego chargers, sports
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
- 5 honored for helping save Clovis man's life
- Tulare burglary suspect shot, killed by TX trooper
- Did Apple map capture Loch Ness Monster?