Devon Wylie drafted by Kansas City
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Electric former Bulldog punt return and wide receiver Devon Wylie was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fourth round of the NFL Draft Saturday. Wylie was taken 107th overall and would have been selected a lot higher, if not for the fact that he's 5'9", 185 pounds.
He is the 68th player drafted out of Fresno State in school history, and the 23rd since 2000.
The Roseville, California native says it's a dream come true to have the opportunity to play on Sundays in the NFL.
kansas, kansas city chiefs, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos