Devon Wylie drafted by Kansas City
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Electric former Bulldog punt return and wide receiver Devon Wylie was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fourth round of the NFL Draft Saturday. Wylie was taken 107th overall and would have been selected a lot higher, if not for the fact that he's 5'9", 185 pounds.
He is the 68th player drafted out of Fresno State in school history, and the 23rd since 2000.
The Roseville, California native says it's a dream come true to have the opportunity to play on Sundays in the NFL.
kansas, kansas city chiefs, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera 59 min ago
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy 11 min ago
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Accuweather Forecast
46 min ago