Devon Wylie drafted by Kansas City
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Electric former Bulldog punt return and wide receiver Devon Wylie was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fourth round of the NFL Draft Saturday. Wylie was taken 107th overall and would have been selected a lot higher, if not for the fact that he's 5'9", 185 pounds.
He is the 68th player drafted out of Fresno State in school history, and the 23rd since 2000.
The Roseville, California native says it's a dream come true to have the opportunity to play on Sundays in the NFL.
kansas, kansas city chiefs, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos