Devon Wylie drafted by Kansas City
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Electric former Bulldog punt return and wide receiver Devon Wylie was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fourth round of the NFL Draft Saturday. Wylie was taken 107th overall and would have been selected a lot higher, if not for the fact that he's 5'9", 185 pounds.
He is the 68th player drafted out of Fresno State in school history, and the 23rd since 2000.
The Roseville, California native says it's a dream come true to have the opportunity to play on Sundays in the NFL.
kansas, kansas city chiefs, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes 6 min ago
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack
- Man worried 'MURDER' tattoo might hurt his case