AMGEN Tour of California Stage 4 wraps up
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- Thousands of people filled the streets of Old Town Clovis Wednesday, as cyclists ended a 130 mile journey in the Amgen Tour of California.
Clovis hosted the finish during stage four of the race and many showed up early to get their spot along the race route, some as early as 5 a.m. The city also hosted a full day of activities leading up to the finish.
Stage four took riders from Sonora, Mariposa, and Oakhurst& and riders climbed to 3600 feet before they made their way onto the Valley floor.
In the end, Peter Sagan took home the Amgen Leader Jersey. It's the 22-year-old's fourth straight in the 2012 Tour of California.
clovis, fresno county, mariposa county, mariposa, oakhurst, sports
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting 29 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Accuweather Forecast
6 min ago
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related...
28 min ago