Fresno State beats Michigan State in NCAA Baseball
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno State beats Michigan State 8-2 in an elimination game of the NCAA Baseball Tournament.
There's something about the elimination games that brings out the best in the Diamond Dogs. They did it again, this time against Michigan State at the Stanford Regional.
Fresno State will stay alive in the postseason with the 8-2 win over Michigan State. They are now 4-and-0 in elimination games this season.
The Bulldogs now face the loser of the Stanford-Pepperdine game Sunday at 1 PM.
sports, david bataller
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Car crashes into a parade injuring around 60 people
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Accuweather Forecast
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos