Fresno State beats Michigan State in NCAA Baseball
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno State beats Michigan State 8-2 in an elimination game of the NCAA Baseball Tournament.
There's something about the elimination games that brings out the best in the Diamond Dogs. They did it again, this time against Michigan State at the Stanford Regional.
Fresno State will stay alive in the postseason with the 8-2 win over Michigan State. They are now 4-and-0 in elimination games this season.
The Bulldogs now face the loser of the Stanford-Pepperdine game Sunday at 1 PM.
sports, david bataller
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny 37 min ago
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6 10 min ago
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect